Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's just about that time of year again....

November 4 already. Can you believe it?!

Yesterday, I woke up to the prettiest dusting of snow on our neighbourhood. It was Christmas card perfect!  Too bad in the morning rush of getting the kids off to school, I never had time to capture a picture before it all melted away ...

In around 25 days or so I will be in the thick of my holiday decorating....I can't wait! As a matter of fact, it was a bit of a winter wonderland here way back in September! HGTV.com had contacted me to submit some pics for their upcoming holiday features....I was super excited to do it!

In an effort to get back in the holiday spirit (and perhaps provide some inspiration to you) , I compiled some images from that photo shoot , along with some from previous years, into a little slideshow. I hope you enjoy it ....Happy Holiday Decorating to all!!



1 comment:

  1. Everyone is talking about Christmas. I'm slowly getting there but it's been so hot here until it's hard to think about. Enjoy your blog so much! Come visit mine and enter a giveaway!
    www.beatricebanks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete